Lead with Excellence
Congratulations! We completed the vision.
We have successfully completed our five-year capital campaign, Lead with Excellence. Together, we raised over $21 million, making this one of the largest campaigns in GFA history.
Lead with Excellence, fueled by your generosity, transformed our campus, providing new, state-of-the-art facilities for our outstanding academic, arts, and athletic programs. In addition, our endowment increased significantly during this time to over $44 million, including $3.5 million in new funds.
The campaign is a testament to the dedication and commitment of our community. Students, faculty, and staff for decades to come will benefit from all that you made possible. You have created a lasting legacy at this school, and for that we are forever grateful.
- Global Studies Center (September 2015)
- Janet Hartwell Performing Arts Center (October 2015)
- The McGrath Gallery (October 2015)
- Six Court Squash Facility (December 2016)
- Dedicated Wrestling Gym (November 2017)
- Janet Hartwell Legacy Fund (Endowed at over $2,700,000)
- Fitness Center (opening Fall 2018)