Resources for On-Campus Learning
We are excited to offer a five-day on-campus educational experience for all of our students. Because of the nature of COVID-19, the school is taking significant precautions to mitigate the risks to members of our community. As you will see this is a complicated endeavor that will require partnership between the school and our families. We ask that families work with the school in ensuring your children take appropriate precautions when not on campus. By doing this we can provide for the health and safety for everybody and make sure we are able to stay on campus providing the best possible educational experience for your children.
- Will GFA require COVID-19 testing after holiday breaks?
- Will GFA offer COVID-19 testing on campus?
- When will we return to in-person instruction?
- Can I submit my own PCR test results?
- What tests are acceptable for testing?
- What should I do if I travel out of state?
- Can travelers get tested for COVID-19 instead of self-quarantine?
- What should I do if I come into close contact with someone who arrived in Connecticut from a high-risk state or country?
- Can I get tested for COVID-19 instead of self-quarantine due to close contact with someone who came from a high-risk state or country?
- Protocols Overview
- What are the key symptoms of COVID-19?
- What should I do if my child presents with one of the key COVID-19 symptoms?
- What should I do if my child has other symptoms?
- What should I do if my child tests positive for COVID-19?
- What should I do if my child had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- What should I do in the case of COVID-19 symptoms but no close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Suspected case of COVID-19 on campus
- Who will need to quarantine or isolate?
Associate Head of School:
Victor Llanque, 203-349-7403
Interim Head of Lower School:
Jane Verlin, 203-349-7213
Head of Middle School:
Drew Meyer, 203-256-7569
Head of Upper School:
Andrew Jones, 203-256-7570
GFA Health Center:
Kathleen Raby, RN, 203-256-7535
Director of Athletics:
Tauni Butterfield, 203-256-7517
Enrollment and Financial Aid:
Ann Miller, 203-256-7525