If you are ready for a bright, bold future, this is a great place to start.
Coffee and Conversation
- Monday, October 19, 10:00–11:00 a.m. — Upper School
- Friday, October 23, 10:00–11:00 a.m. — Middle School
- Monday, October 26, 10:00–11:00 a.m. — Lower School
Virtual Open House
- Thursday, November 12, 6:30–7:30 p.m. — Middle School
- Thursday, November 12, 7:45–8:45 p.m. — Upper School
- Tuesday, November 17, 8:30–9:30 a.m. — Lower School
- Monday, December 7, 8:30–9:30 a.m. — Lower School
All of us at GFA recognize that your priority is finding the right school and community for your child. Our admission process is anchored in fit and match. We want to get to know what inspires you, and how we can partner with you to make this next educational step a successful one.
We are back on a completely retrofitted campus, and the school year is off to a great start. Learn more about what we are doing here. While this admission season will not be a traditional one, our Admission team is excited to help families looking to know more about GFA. If you would like more information about GFA, please call 203-256-7514, email us, or complete the “Request More Information” form. Be sure to follow us on social media, too!
At GFA we tell our students to be ready to define what excellence means, what success looks like for them. We have the same philosophy in the admissions process and work to tailor every family's experience.
Director of Enrollment and Financial Aid
Nine stories from the heart of GFA, plus essential information about our community and our experience.