Posted 03/29/2017 11:01AM
The GFA Theatre Board presents "The Laramie Project" as its spring play. The performance dates are Thursday, April 20, 7:30 PM; Friday, April 21, 6:00 PM; Saturday, April 22, 4:00 PM. Following the Friday and Saturday performances, there will be a moderated panel discussion featuring experts on hate crimes and members of the LGBTQ community. (Intended for mature audiences only.)
Posted 03/23/2017 11:59AM
Greens Farms Academy is offering a Spring Speaker Series in April, designed to provide parents with guidance on how to inspire and motivate their children.
Posted 03/16/2017 12:26PM
Congratulations to Sarah Klein '18, who was recently awarded a silver medal in the National Scholastic Art & Writing competition for her photograph titled: "Clare Reflection."
- WedMar29 Parent Meeting with Derrick Gay 7:30 PM to 9:00 PMMiddle School Forum
- ThuMar30 Film Screening: 13th 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMChoral Room
- WedApr05 Introduction to Middle School and Upper School for New and Rising Parents 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMMiddle School Forum and Performing Arts Center & Choral Room
- ThuApr06 Speaker for Parents: Jessica Lahey 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMPerforming Arts Center Theater
- MonApr10 Passover begins at sundown
- MonApr10 Meeting for CAIS Counselors 10:00 AM to 12:00 PMOak Room
- TueApr11 Coyle Visiting Scholar
- TueApr11 Formal Uniform (All Grades)
- FriApr14 Good Friday (School Closed)