Posted 02/04/2016 01:52PM
The Greens Farms Concert Choir & Community Service Board invites the community to the 26th annual Harmony for the Homeless. The event will take place on Saturday, Feb. 27, 7:30-9PM (snow date Feb. 28 at 3PM). This is the first year this event will take place on the brand new stage of the GFA Performing Arts Center, highlighting this year's theme: "Broadway."
Posted 02/03/2016 12:02PM
On Saturday, Feb. 20, the GFA Dragonoids robotics team will host and compete in the 2016 Connecticut FIRST Tech Challenge Championship.
Posted 01/15/2016 01:00PM
On February 8, 2016, Greens Farms Academy will be screening Salam Neighbor from 7:00-8:30PM in the Performing Arts Center. There will be a brief Q&A with the director at the conclusion of the film.
- SunFeb07 Superbowl Sunday
- MonFeb08 Screening of "Salam Neighbor" and Q&A (Chris Temple '07) 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMPerforming Arts Center Theater
- FriFeb12 PANTS DAY FOR ALL STUDENTS
- FriFeb12 Parents' Association Dinner Mixer 7:00 PM to 9:30 PMOff Campus
- SatFeb13 Kindergarten Play Day [Snow Date] 8:30 AM to 11:15 AMOak Room & MS/US Library
- SunFeb14 Valentine's Day
- MonFeb15 Presidents Day (School Closed)
- TueFeb16 CAIS World Languages Evening (for Faculty) 4:30 PM to 8:30 PMCafeteria
- WedFeb17 CAIS World Languages Evening (for Faculty) [Snow Date] 4:30 PM to 8:30 PMCafeteria