Posted 01/19/2017 12:27PM
GFA received national recognition from Save the Children this week as a part of the organization's Every Last Child Challenge. The school received the National Champion for Children Award in honor of the school's fall fundraising efforts, totaling $2,701.50.
Posted 01/10/2017 01:59PM
During the winter break, two GFA students and a faculty member traveled to New York City to take part in the KenKen International Championship. Two of them finished in the top 10.
Posted 12/20/2016 09:21AM
The Greens Farms Academy boys and girls basketball team swept the team championships in the first-ever GFA Holiday Invitational.
- SatJan21 1st through 4th Grades Visit Morning 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMOak Room & MS/US Library
- SatJan21 Screening of US Production of Oklahoma 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMPerforming Arts Center Theater
- TueJan24 Formal Uniform (All Divisions)
- TueJan24 PreK-12 MLK Assembly 8:55 AM to 9:55 AMCoyle Gym
- FriJan27 PANTS DAY FOR ALL STUDENTS
- FriJan27 Sports Night and "Pack the House" 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- SatJan28 1st through 4th Grades Visit Morning [Snow Date] 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMOak Room & MS/US Library
- SatJan28 GFA Quiz Tournament 1:00 PM to 4:00 PMAtrium
- SatJan28 Parents' Association Dinner Mixer 7:00 PM to 9:30 PMOff Campus