Posted 09/23/2016 01:22PM
Congratulations to our Commended Students in the 2017 National Merit Scholarship Program. Seniors Sami Canaan, Michaela Cohen, Lindsey Downie, Caroline Kulak, Emma Lawton, and Charlie Thompson were among 34,000 students nationwide who were recognized by the National Merit Scholar Corporation (NMSC) for "their exceptional academic promise."
Posted 09/14/2016 07:55AM
Two Greens Farms Academy students have been identified by The College Board for their outstanding academic achievements throughout their high school career. Senior Eddie Lopez-Wortman was selected as a National Hispanic Scholar, and senior Christopher Glynn has advanced to the semifinals of the 2017 National Merit Scholar Competition (NMSC).
Posted 09/09/2016 02:18PM
"Inclusive." It's a word that the Greens Farms Academy community has identified as crucial to our mission and day-to-day interactions with each other. But what does that mean, exactly? And more specifically, what does it mean at GFA?
- MonSep26 John Hafey Art Show Open for Viewing
- TueSep27 John Hafey Art Show Open for Viewing
- TueSep27 Fairchester Arts Dinner (for Faculty) 5:00 PM to 9:00 PMPerforming Arts Center Gallery & Front Lawn Terrace
- WedSep28 John Hafey Art Show Open for Viewing
- ThuSep29 John Hafey Art Show Open for Viewing
- FriSep30 John Hafey Art Show Open for Viewing
- MonOct03 Rosh Hashanah (School Closed)
- TueOct04 Lower School Open House 8:30 AM to 10:00 AMOak Room
- ThuOct06 State of the School 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMPerforming Arts Center Theater