Posted 02/09/2016 11:12AM
Students in the Upper School, particularly sophomores through seniors, are finding the benefits of taking courses through Global Online Academy (GOA). As part of a consortium of independent schools around the world, GOA teachers and students collaborate on classes that might not be offered in a normal high school curriculum.
Posted 02/04/2016 01:52PM
The Greens Farms Concert Choir & Community Service Board invites the community to the 26th annual Harmony for the Homeless. The event will take place on Saturday, Feb. 27, 7:30-9PM (snow date Feb. 28 at 3PM). This is the first year this event will take place on the brand new stage of the GFA Performing Arts Center, highlighting this year's theme: "Broadway."
Posted 02/03/2016 12:02PM
On Saturday, Feb. 20, the GFA Dragonoids robotics team will host and compete in the 2016 Connecticut FIRST Tech Challenge Championship.
- FriFeb12 PANTS DAY FOR ALL STUDENTS
- FriFeb12 Parents' Association Dinner Mixer 7:00 PM to 9:30 PMOff Campus
- SatFeb13 Kindergarten Play Day [Snow Date] 8:30 AM to 11:15 AMOak Room & MS/US Library
- SunFeb14 Valentine's Day
- MonFeb15 Presidents Day (School Closed)
- TueFeb16 CAIS World Languages Evening (for Faculty) 4:30 PM to 8:30 PMCafeteria
- WedFeb17 CAIS World Languages Evening (for Faculty) [Snow Date] 4:30 PM to 8:30 PMCafeteria
- SatFeb20 Robotics Tournament 8:00 AM to 5:00 PMCoyle Gym & Bedford Gym
- SatFeb20 Parents' Association Social 6:30 PM to 9:30 PMOff Campus