Posted 10/20/2016 07:00PM
Greens Farms Academy invites the community to hear thought leader Damon M. Wilson as he addresses America's role in the world, and how individual leadership can effect change. This event, part of the GFA Coyle Scholar Speaker Series, is free and open to the community, and will take place Tuesday, Nov. 1, at 7:30PM in the GFA Performing Arts Center.
Posted 10/19/2016 10:19AM
Even as a sophomore, David Hoffman is already a seasoned song-and-dance man. An actor since elementary school, he has performed with Westport's Center Stage Theater Company, Applause in New York City, and this summer took part in the New York Musical Festival at the Pearl Theatre. He's taken the lead in "Seussical," "Guys and Dolls," and "Camp Rolling Hills," and last year appeared in GFA's production of "You Can't Take it With You."
Posted 10/13/2016 11:02AM
What is at the heart of the Greens Farms Academy experience? At the annual State of the School on October 6 faculty, alumni, board members, and Head of School Janet Hartwell all shared their thoughts on what makes a GFA education so meaningful.
- TueOct25 New Parent Reception 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMHead of School's House
- ThuOct27 Heritage Dinner 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMCafeteria
- MonOct31 Halloween
- TueNov01 Coyle Visiting Scholar, Damon M. Wilson
- TueNov01 Formal Uniform Day (Midde School and Upper School)
- TueNov01 Coyle Visiting Scholar (Open to the Public) 7:30 PM to 9:00 PMPerforming Arts Center Theater
- WedNov02 Lower School Open House 8:30 AM to 10:00 AMOak Room
- ThuNov03 No School Grades 5-12
- ThuNov03 Parent-Teacher Conferences (No Classes for Middle & Upper School)