Posted 09/29/2014 10:22AM
Read the new GFA blog, "From the Fields" courtesy of the GFA Grounds Department. Find out what's happening around GFA and learn some tips and tricks for your own lawn.
Posted 09/26/2014 08:45AM
The World Perspectives Program offers extra-curricular summer travel options to supplement the GFA classroom with experiences abroad.
Posted 09/26/2014 08:40AM
GFA has a total of 82 Advanced Placement (AP) Scholars for 2014, with an average score of 4.23 on all exams.
- WedOct01 NAIS Seminar on SSS Portals (faculty/staff only) 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMOak Rm.
- ThuOct02 State of The School 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMCoyle Gym
- SatOct04 Yom Kippur
- SunOct05 Eid-al-Adha
- TueOct07 Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st Grade Sneak Peek 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- WedOct08 Upper School New Parent Reception 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMHead of School's House
- MonOct13 Columbus Day (School Closed)
- TueOct14 Coyle Scholar Day
- TueOct14 Formal Uniform (All Grades)