Posted 03/26/2015 08:59AM
New to the spring line-up this year is the GFA track team. Students came up with the idea in the fall and worked through the winter to get the team started.
Posted 03/09/2015 03:02PM
Join GFA families on April 11th for a day of fun, food, and sports.
Posted 03/03/2015 03:44PM
On April 1, Michele Borba, Ed. D., will speak to parents about "How to Raise Kids Who Do the Right Thing." Part of the Parents Association's Eyes Wide Open Speaker Series, Dr. Borba's talk will focus on helping parents develop skills that can help their children learn to say no, solve problems more amicably, think before acting, and consider the needs of others.
- WedApr01 Parent Presentation: Dr. Michele Borba on "Building Moral Intelligence" 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMBedford Gym
- FriApr03 Good Friday (School Closed)
- FriApr03 Passover Begins at Sundown
- SunApr05 Easter
- WedApr08 Fisher Family Discussion Series 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMOak Rm.
- FriApr10 PANTS DAY FOR ALL STUDENTS
- FriApr10 Upper School Coffee House 5:30 PM to 7:30 PMCafeteria
- SatApr11 Car Wash 9th Grade Fundraiser 9:30 AM to 2:00 PMon Campus
- SatApr11 Spring Sports Saturday 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM