Posted 02/15/2017 11:02AM
The Greens Farms Concert Choir & Community Service Board invite the community to the 27th annual Harmony for the Homeless, Saturday, February 25, 7:30-9PM (snow date February 26 at 3:00PM). This year's theme will be "The Best of Disney."
Posted 02/08/2017 01:54PM
Greens Farms Academy invites the community to hear best-selling author Nancy Jo Sales as she leads a discussion on: "Social Media and the Secret Lives of Teenagers." This event will take place Monday, Feb. 27, at 7 p.m. in the GFA Performing Arts Center.
Posted 02/01/2017 01:15PM
Tickets for the GFA Middle School production of Xanadu, Jr. are on sale now! According to Xanadu, Jr. director Walker Anderson, it has everything: "Singing, dancing, leg-warmers, power ballads, confetti, and, for some reason, Greek Gods. GFA's finest Middle School actors are ready to entertain and astonish you."
- SatFeb25 Winter Athletic Season Ends (MS & US)
- SatFeb25 Komera Club Workshop with Margaret Butler 12:45 PM to 4:00 PMMiddle School Forum
- SatFeb25 Harmony for the Homeless 7:30 PM to 10:00 PMPerforming Arts Center Theater
- SunFeb26 Harmony for the Homeless [Snow Date] 2:00 PM to 4:30 PMPerforming Arts Center Theater
- MonFeb27 MS & US Spring Sports Begin
- MonFeb27 Speaker for Parents: Nancy Jo Sales on Social Media 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMChoral Room
- TueFeb28 Lower School New Parent Reception (for parents of admitted students) 10:15 AM to 11:15 AMPerforming Arts Center, McGrath Gallery
- WedMar01 Upper School Revisit Morning (for admitted students and their parents) 8:30 AM to 11:00 AMPerforming Arts Center, McGrath Gallery
- ThuMar02 Lower School & Middle School Parent-Teacher Conferences (No Classes for Middle School Students)